20 COMMERCE DRIVE, CRANFORD, NJ, 07016
NEW & USED WATERCRAFT
PLATINUM & GOLD PLAN / ELITE PACKAGE UPGRADE
(STERN DRIVE, INBOARD, OUTBOARD,V-DRIVE, DIESEL & JETDRIVE)
COVERED COMPONENTS: The components listed below are covered by the Plan.
1. ENGINE COMPONENTS: internally lubricated parts including: pistons, piston rings & pins, crankshaft and main bearings, connection rods, and rod bearings, camshaft and bearings, timing chain, timing gears, rocker arms, valve and pushrods, valve cover(s), lifters, intake manifold, exhaust manifold (excluding riser gaskets and pipes), harmonic balancer, oil pan,
2. TRANSMISSION COMPONENTS: internally lubricated parts, transmission mounts, and oil pan.
3. INTERMEDIATE HOUSING COMPONENTS (STERN DRIVE ONLY): Transom plate, upper steering gimbal, shift bellcrank, center yoke, yoke drive. Intermediate adaptor housing,
4. V-DRIVE COMPONENTS: internally lubricated parts within the V-drive case. Damage to v-drive bearings caused by improper use is not covered)
5. GEARCASE COMPONENTS (STERN DRIVE ONLY): Gearcase bearing and oil retainer (excluding prop shaft seal), driveshaft, shift rod and/or pinion gear, reverse gear, shift fork.
6. JET DRIVE COMPONENTS: internally lubricated parts in the pump housing (Damage to jet drive bearings caused by improper lubrication is not covered).
7. FUEL SYSTEM COMPONENTS: Fuel delivery pump, electric EFI control modules,
diaphram, and flame arrestor.
8. ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS: Alternator/stator, starter, starter solenoid, starter drive, rectifier, ignition coil, ignition module, trigger,
9. POWER TRIM AND TILT COMPONENTS: Spring sending unit, pump relief valve, spring, O-ring, trim cylinder, tilt cylinder, manual release valve, reverse lock valve, power tilt motor, power trim motor, and trim switch.
10. CONTROLS COMPONENTS; Neutral start switch, starter/choke primer switch, starter/stop button, throttle control handle, throttle cam lever, shift interrupter switch, tilt/trim switch, and ignition switch. (Key and tumbler are not covered).
11. STEERING COMPONENTS: Steering control helm assembly, steering bracket, control rack and yoke assembly, power steering cylinder, steering wheel and coupling, steering rams.
12. SEALS AND GASKETS: Seals and gaskets are covered for those components covered by the Plan (except prop shaft seal).
13. CLOSED COOLING SYSTEM: Engine water coolant circulating injector, oil cooler,
14. LUBRICATING SYSTEM COMPONENTS: oil injection drive gear/shaft, oil injection check valve, oil tank, oil level warning horn, oil lines (rubber and plastic lines and hoses are excluded)
15. WASTE SYSTEM: Toilet, Shower, Sink.
16. ELECTRONICS: Plotter, loran, GPS, Navigation, depth finder, fish finder, speaker system, manufacture installed LED lighting, Generator.
17. STRUCTURE: Transom gates, swim deck, wake tower.
18. AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM: Mechanical parts and components of ducted or non ducted electric central air conditioning systems.
19. HEATING SYSTEM: Mechanical parts and components of systems, either hot water and steam heating system or centrally ducted forced air gas/electric/oil heating system or electric baseboard units.
ADDITIONAL PLAN BENEFITS: HOIST/HAULOUT: This agreement will pay up to $100 for the actual cost of hoist/haulout anytime a covered component fails requiring hoist/haulout to facilitate diagnosis or repairs. Any reimbursement shall be the actual hoist/haulout charges in excess of any applicable reimbursement from any other party, including but not limited to, a manufacturer, association, or insurer.
TOWING: This agreement will pay up to $150 for towing anytime a covered component fails causing the Watercraft/Engine to be towed either in the water or on land. Any reimbursement shall be the actual towing charges in excess of any applicable reimbursement from any other party, including but not limited to, a manufacturer, association, or insurer. Towing must be performed by a valid marine towing company or authorized marine service facility.
SERVICE CALL: In the event of a Mechanical Breakdown of a covered component, You will be reimbursed up to $50 per occurrence for a repair/service call to Your watercraft, if at a location other than the repair facility, to perform a covered repair. The repair/service call must be performed by a CMM employed by a commercial place of business with a valid Tax ID number. This benefit replaces the Towing and Hoist/Haulout benefit available per claim occurrence and is subject to a deductible.
OPTIONAL PACKAGES: Manufacturer installed optional package coverage only apply if You have paid us an optional package surcharge and the coverage is indicated in the Declaration Section of Your Plan provisions.
LIMITS OF LIABILITY: The most We will pay for a loss will not exceed the actual cash value of Your Watercraft Engine at the time of the Mechanical Breakdown, less the deductible shown in the Declaration Section. The actual cash value of Your Watercraft Engine will be determined based on guidelines contained in the current edition of the N.A.D.A. Boat Appraisal Guide. The total of all claims paid during the term of this Plan shall in no event exceed the lesser of the Watercraft price at the time of mechanical failure. Coverage starts 30 days after acceptance of application by us and receipt of applicable Agreement fees and continues for 365 days from that date. We reserve the right to waive the 30-day grace period so long as you provide proof of prior coverage, showing no lapse of coverage, from another WSC service provider. Waiving of the 30-day waiting period is at the sole discretion of us. This Agreement does not cover any mechanical failure when the covered item or system has been repaired, modified, disabled or adjusted in any way which prevents us or our independent Service Contractor(s) from inspecting, diagnosing and/or repairing the mechanical failure. This Agreement does not cover any mechanical failure to any covered item or system that has been improperly altered, repaired, installed, modified or damaged in the course of remodeling or unauthorized repair.
We may require the use of rebuilt, remanufactured, or parts of like kind and quality, to fulfill Our repair obligations under this Plan, thus use of non-original manufacturer’s parts is permitted by us. Coverage applies to Mechanical Breakdowns repaired within the boundaries of the United States of America.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND: Provided there are no claims made, You may cancel this Plan within thirty (30) days for a full refund of the purchase price paid, less time used according to this pro-rata refund policy. We reserve the right to cancel this Plan at our sole discretion, in the event the monthly charge for Your Plan has not been paid, if the Manufacturer’s Warranty has been cancelled or voided, or if there is a material misrepresentation on the Service Agreement Application, If the lienholder takes possession of the Watercraft, or a total loss of the vehicle occurs, the lienholder will be the sole party to any refund. If cancelled, the Plan may not be repurchased or Plan coverage reinstated. We have the sole right to determine whether a covered system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. Replacement equipment of similar features, capacity, and efficiency, but not for matching dimensions, brand or color. We are not responsible for upgrades, components, parts, or equipment required due to the incompatibility of the existing equipment with the replacement system or appliance or component or part thereof or with new type of chemical or material utilized to run the replacement equipment including, but not limited to, differences in technology, refrigerant requirements, or efficiency as mandated by federal, state, or local governments. If parts are no longer available, we will offer a cash payment. We reserve the right to locate parts at any time. We are not liable for replacement of entire systems or appliances due to obsolete, discontinued or unavailability of one or more integral parts. However, we will provide reimbursement for the costs of those parts determined by reasonable allowance for the fair value of like parts. After thirty (30) days or You will receive a pro-rata refund less claims paid and set up fee. Should and set up fee and/or amount of claims exceed the refund amount, no refund is due to You. You must mail Your cancellation request and plan provisions along with the pro rata cancelation policy form to Us within 30 days of initial payment to cancel. To obtain a copy of the pro rata refund policy and form please email email@example.com with a copy of your policy and the subject line “cancel”. We reserve the right to rebuild a part or component, or replace with a rebuilt part or component.We reserve the right to offer cash back in lieu of repair or replacement in the amount of our actual cost, which at times may be less than retail, to repair or replace any covered system, component or appliance.
TO TRANSFER YOUR PLAN: Unexpired Plan coverage may be transferred at the time of sale to the subsequent private purchaser of the Watercraft/Engine, provided the Plan has not been canceled, by mailing this Plan provision form, maintenance records, and a transfer fee of $40 payable to the Administrator upon our discretion. Transfer of the Plan must be made within thirty (30) days of the sale date to the subsequent private purchaser. If the remaining Plan coverage is not properly and timely transferred, the Plan coverage will no longer be in force and should be cancelled by the original Plan purchaser. To transfer this Plan, complete the transfer form. Please be sure Your signature is included – Your signature signifies You have authorized transfer of Plan coverage to the new owner. It is the original Plan purchaser’s responsibility to provide all maintenance records and receipts to the new owner upon transfer. Transfer requests will not be granted without the signature of the owner for whom these Plan provisions were issued. This Plan is not transferable or assignable if traded or sold to a dealer and should be canceled by the original Plan purchaser beforehand.